TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Friday, June 3, 2011

Two little ones need rescue asap!


Cross-posting with permission...



 




Everyone:
 
Well, I got zero response on the furbabies, in the high kill shelter in the valley, that I sent out last night so, am hoping for better luck for these two, in the same facility.
 
1 & 2) Peke Mix Female:   7 1/2lbs, approx 1 yr old. She is a wiggly little thing, but super cute.

3 & 4) Terrier Mix Female:    18 lb female, approx 1 yr old. She is quiet and sweet.
 
Please take a look, crosspost far and wide, and let me know if anyone can help. Pull/transport assistance available. Thanks!

 
LOOKIN FOR LOVE ANIMAL RESCUE (Rockport,Tx)
In memory of Sasha and Tegan, my most beloved baby girls...my life was forever touched by yours, which were far, far too short...rest in peace my little ones...I miss you both so.

No comments: