TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mr. drake is handsome- wow- hard to believe he will die in a day

Cross-posted with permission -

OMG!! Look at this gorgeous GSD that's going to die tomorrow!! Who can put a hold on him until a GSR can work on it?! 

Seems a dog this young could be used in training for police or something more important than just a dumped dog
Meet Drake.. a beautiful 1 year old german shepard male..not neutered. abandoned on a dirt road.. was there for 3 days..very friendly and sits when asked.. loves treats.b Gives kisses ...love this boy..stray hold up 6/13 please help this boy to have a good life.

These are dogs in our local shelter..I am near Denison Texas...They are not in the Denison shelter..I can help pull dogs and possibly help transport...they need homes or fostering.....no shots.no .vetting of any kind..Please help me share them ...Contact me for info...the shelter has noone on duty to take calls..I am the liason for the shelter..you can contact me here or at nalabigdog@hotmail.com


No comments: