TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sweetpea - female special needs kitten - needing forever home

Cross-posting ~ by request of the present owner, who wrote... 

Our little black and white girl is going to be blind in one eye.  For a few days she has had a sore eye.  I've been cleaning it with warm water.  Under the eyelid it is really red and the eye is cloudy.  I took her to the vet and she has a hematoma on the eye lid.  Her cornea looks to be torn, probably by one of the other kittens.  I got ciprofloxacin antibiotic drops for the eye but he said she will probably be blind. 
 
I need everyone to cross post to anyone who might have contacts with a cat rescue.  I can't take her to the humane society because I was told they will put down any pup or kitten that is not healthy.  I've exhausted all leads.
 
Please help me try to find a home for Sweetpea.

You may reach her by emailing: MOMMABEAR4611 @ aol.com (take out the space before and after @ prior to emailing). Ask for Mommabear

Here are some pics of the little sweetheart! She is the little furgirl, black, with white on her chest and paws...





No comments: