TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Thursday, June 9, 2011

More High Kill Shelter Babies In Need Of Rescue ASAP!!

Cross-Posted, with permission



Everyone:
 
It's apparently been a VERY busy intake week at the high kill shelter in Harlingen (Tx.valley). Here are some more sad little faces, desperately in need of rescue asap! So, far, I have only found placement for two of those I've sent out this week. Please take a look at these new babies, crosspost far and wide and let me know if anyone can help. Pull/transport assistance available. Thanks!
 
1) Penny:  1 y/o female, about 8 lbs, spayedvaccinatedhouse trained. Surrendered by owner because moving out of state.

2) Chihuaha Female - 6.8 pounds, about 3 months old. Likes to give kisses!
 
3) Terrier Mix Female - 7.5 pounds, around a year or so old. A little shy but sweet.
 
4) Yorkie X Female:  Young adult, 10 lbs.

5) Terrier X Male Pup:   About 3 months old, about 10 lbs. Another stocky little thing.

 6) Pom X Female: A little better pic of this girl that I sent out earlier.

 
LOOKIN FOR LOVE ANIMAL RESCUE (Rockport,Tx)
In memory of Sasha and Tegan, my most beloved baby girls...my life was forever touched by yours, which were far, far too short...rest in peace my little ones...I miss you both so.









No comments: