TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Sunday, June 26, 2011

GREAT DANE NEEDS RESCUE- CORPUS POUND!

Cross-posted with permission ~

From: Dagmar Danes [mailto:dagmardanes@the-i.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:06 AM
Subject: http://www.petharbor.com/pet.asp?uaid=CRPC.A189759

A friend sent me this info on a female Great Dane at the Corpus Christi dog pound.  I do not know if she's spayed or anything about her other than what you see with the photo.  I do know she's NOT one of ours.
I'm hoping thru networking that we can find this girl an adopter or foster home.  I am filled up with my own dogs and can not bring her here.  Please forward to other dog lovers if you can.
Thanks,
Penny

This DOG - ID#A189759

I am a female, black and white Great Dane.

My age is unknown.

I have been at the shelter since Jun 23, 2011.

This information is less than 1 hour old.


For more information about this animal, call:
Ask for information about animal ID number A189759

No comments: