TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Miniature Poodle - YAY ~ Adogted & in Furever Home ~ Arrrrooo

Update - This sweet furgirl has been "adogted" (adopted) and is now in her "furever" (forever) home!

Sent with permission and on behave of Nancy Crandall in Texas
Nancy says:

HELP! I am in possession of a PB healthy white miniture Poodle. She is a puppy does not appear to be even a year old. My guess is 6 months to 9 months tops....

I have 10 dogs including my Fosters and my own. I can't keep any more. This one was going to be sent to the kill shelter when I impulsively took her from the owners arms and said "I'll take her," I don't want her going to a kill shelter. I had my daughter groom her she was filled of fleas but is clean now. My guess is she is not spayed... I will pay for her spay if we can find her a home... She is a very sweet girl! I am calling her Cookie she is so so adorable....


Nancy Crandall contact at -- kabinakennels@gmail.com

No comments: