TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Clothed In Fur

I have a loving heart that is clothed in fur

in mutual trust, my soul is shared with her

Her love's the shape of infinity & forever more

and she travels with me through life's every door

Because of her, my sorrow turns to happy tears

she banishes my stress, my grief & all my darkest fears

My beating love supports me, our link is very strong

and, I know she'll be with me, even when she's "gone"

My heart beats sleepily, at my feet, on the floor

Free of the sands of time in the now, after & before

she dreams of romping on a sun-drenched beach

With her, all hopes and dreams are within my reach

She has paw-hands, paw-feet, and a wagging tail

my heart is a female, but yours might be a male

It's heaven every time we greet each other anew

with her at my side, my troubles and woes are few

Hers is the welcoming balm that always awaits me

through her eyes, the good in everything I will see

My heart clothed in fur is a smiling, happy canine

perhaps your heart is a sleek, purring, wise feline

Of her loyalty, devotion, and purpose I can be sure

and I thank the Creator for my heart clothed in fur...

© copyright by Tucker's hooman

4 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Hello Tucker!! I noticed that you were following my blog--WELCOME!! I hope you'll come by often!! I've so enjoyed my visit to your blog and am following you too and I look foward to getting to know you...The poem 'Clothed in Fur' is so very, very touching and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for visiting, for following my blog, and for your thoughtful comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the blog and the story Clothed In Fur!

Sheila and Bob said...

Really, really enjoying all your writing and the photos also.
We are so happy to call you our friend.

Hamish & Sophie &
their Mom & Dad

Unknown said...

Hamish & Sophie & your Mom & Dad - it is an honor to call you friends. Our world is richer because you are a part of it. Thank you for your support and your kind words about our blog. Wags and furry-armed hugs from the Furkin and our hooman.