TUCKER FURGUY

TUCKER FURGUY
Human Heartguard

Monday, August 15, 2011

PUGSLEY Needs a Loving Forever Home



Hi, my name is Pugsley. I've kept my momma's lap warm during the day and her neck warm every night for the past eight years. Last night she got to feeling cold to me.

The kids took me to her friend Mark who I know and he is really scary. He gets horribly mad about things like this and shoots his big pistol at the stars. He yells and cusses words I never heard before but says it calms him down.

I'm now I'm at a strange place with lots of dogs. They all seem happy but I'm still so scared.

I just pray someone will please let me keep them warm at night for all the years I have left.

Please contact Mark so he can get me to you and he can settle down.



Mark - mark@cccoating.com

No comments: